January 27th, 2016
December 18th, 2016
- I’ve returned to Toronto for the holidays 🎄.
- Completed logging my time at the Recurse Center 📝.
- Visiting with friends and family.
- Finishing projects I started at RC 💻.
- Brainstorming things to do next…
September 26th, 2016
- I’ve moved to New York for the next 3 months! 🗽
- Living at FounderHouse.
- Coding at the Recurse Center. It’s amazing.
- Adding features to
- Building random things.
- Pairing with others and sharing knowledge.
- So basically sitting in one spot, coding a storm and surrounding myself with awesome people 🌟.
August 27th, 2016
- Visiting friends/family in Toronto 👫.
- Contracting and working on side projects 💻.
- Wearing a wider variety of clothes then I was able to while travelling 👔.
- Cooking again and not eating at restaurants non-stop 🍲.
- Working my way through an Indie Coffee Passport ☕️.
August 11th, 2016
- Working on Dooly.
- Catching up with friends in Vancouver.
- Making EpubPress useable by a variety of clients.
July 24th, 2016
- Completed the Salkantay trek!
- Working on various projects in Cusco while awaiting my trip to Vancouver.
July 12th, 2016
- Just arrived in Cusco, Peru. Will be settling down here until I fly back to Vancouver at the end of the month.
- Making plans to climb Machu Picchu.
- Working on ways to improve EpubPress
- Writing on Quora